Primary Hypotheses

1. All matter is energy in a constant state of change.
2. Energy attracts like energy. (The Law of Attraction)
3. As a manifestation of spirit (conscious, thought energy,) I am subject to the Law of Attraction, thus creating the material world in which I live.
4. By changing my energetic vibration (thoughts/intentions/consciousness) alone, I will affect material changes in the world around me.

Saturday, November 17, 2007

The War on Terror

". . .the only thing we have to fear is fear itself. . ."
-FDR Inaugural Address, March 1933




And the question becomes, if or when something terrible happens are we propelled by fear to participate in a tug-of-war with terror, or are we the visionaries who are inspired to move toward a new thought that creates something great?

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
-Bene Gesserit Rite from Frank Herbert's Dune

No comments: