Primary Hypotheses

1. All matter is energy in a constant state of change.
2. Energy attracts like energy. (The Law of Attraction)
3. As a manifestation of spirit (conscious, thought energy,) I am subject to the Law of Attraction, thus creating the material world in which I live.
4. By changing my energetic vibration (thoughts/intentions/consciousness) alone, I will affect material changes in the world around me.

Sunday, November 11, 2007

On Abraham

Ok, so the whole idea of a non-physical being who is channeled thru a nice lady from Texas seemed pretty far-fetched to me a while back too. Frankly that part just doesn't matter anymore. Regardless of the source, what I connect to is the information that comes thru the Abraham-Hicks collaboration. From non-physical to physical, or not -- is not the issue. The information makes more sense to me than what I have heard any physical beings spouting.

There is a tinge of a Huxleyan, soma-esque quality to the whole thing. . . But dammit! If it's Soma, then so be it! I am determined to face the brave new world, put the theory into practice, and see if I can affect some change in my life. Actually, my life has already changed quite a lot since Abraham. I am much happier since I swallowed that little pill, and it goes down as smooth as silk out a catepillar's ass, or mouth, or wherever silk comes out from the wretched worm.

No comments: